- ANSI Standard
- Fundamentals of C
- Datatypes and Constants
- Simple & Formatted I/O
- Memory Usage
- Operators & Expressions
- Flow Control
- Role of Functions
- Pass by value / reference
- Returning values from Functions
- Recursive Functions
- Call Back Functions
- Implications on Stack
- Library Vs User defined function
- Passing variable number of arguments
- Defining, initializing and using arrays
- Multi Dimensional Arrays
- Arrays of Characters and Strings
- Arrays and Pointers
- Passing arrays to functions
- String handling with and without library functions
- Scope and Life
- Automatic, Static, External, Register
- Memory(CPU / RAM)
Structures & Unions
- What structures are for
- Declaration, initialization
- Accessing like objects
- Nested Structures
- Array of Structures
- Passing structures through functions
- Allocation of memory and holes
- Structure Comparison
- Structure bit operation
- Typedef for portability
- Overlapping members
Enumerated data types
- Enum, Indexing, enum Vs #define
- AND ( & ), OR ( | ), XOR ( ^ )
- Compliment ( ~ )
- Left-Shift ( << ), Right Shift ( >> )
- Masking, Setting, Clearing and Testing of Bit / Bits
- The purpose of pointers
- Defining pointers
- The & and * operators
- Pointer Assignment
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Multiple indirections
- Advanced pointer types
- Generic and Null Pointer
- Function Pointers
- Pointers to Arrays and Strings
- Array of Pointers
- Pointers to Structure and Union
- Pointers to Dynamic memory
- Far, Near and Huge Pointers
- Pointer Type Casting
Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Malloc(), Calloc(), Realloc(), Free()
- Farmalloc(), Farcalloc()
File Handling Concepts
- Concept of a FILE data type
- Inode, FILE structure
- File pointer
- Character handling routines
- Formatted Data Routines
- Raw data Routines
- Random Access to FILE
Command line Arguments
- Argc, argv
- Variable Inputs to the main
Compiler in Practical
- Preprocessor Directives
- Compiler, Assembler, Linker
- Conditional Compilation
- Multiple File Compilation
- Code Optimization techniques
- Volatile, #pragma
- Linear & non-linear
- Homogeneous & non-homogeneous
- Static & Dynamic
- Single, Double & Circular Linked Lists
- Stacks & Queues
- Binary Trees
Sorting and Searching Techniques
- Insertion, Selection, Bubble, Merge, Quick, Heap
Concepts and Real-time Exposure
- Development Tools and Environment
- Make Utility
- Industry Coding Standards
- Object / Executable File Format
I liked the hands-on nature of it.
I liked the take the first contact with embedded Linux kernel.
Good overview of how to build a kernel for Linux, would have liked to get more into the driver development.
Knowledge, cross-sectional view
- Merit Poland sp. z o.o.
Also provided a lot of curiously related interesting in some way with the subject
- EduBroker Sp. z o.o.
Security models, discussion of good programming practices, various types of attacks.
Piotr Piątek - EduBroker Sp. z o.o.
Lots of nice exercises. The trainer had impressive knowledge and experience.
Robert Bosch Kft.
Examples, applications of C++11/14 techniques.
Robert Bosch Kft.
A lot of practical exercises, very interestingly prepared fainias.
Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
A very wide spectrum of issues, giving an overview of many issues related to the topic of training.
Przemysław Ujma - Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
Basic steps that are very useful when in schematic/ PCB workspace and presented Advanced features, actual demos to follow
hedda david - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The trainer ensures that every body is on the same page and everyone understood what he is saying. He is also very helpful when someone needs help. Training course is also very informative.
Ronrick Rueda - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
to learn new software in designing pcb
Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
A relaxed environment and a steady pace.
Aldorey Alcantara - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
Symbol, Footprint and Schematic creation
Ma. Virginia Virador - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The topic is very interesting specially when the trainer started to introduced the basic functions, panels and shortcut keys. We really enjoyed the good features of 2D and 3D tools that allow the team to easily toggle and getting the idea of what the board will actually look like after assembled.
Joyce Macaranas - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The details on how compiler behaves depending on to the syntax usage. The "Quiz" sections are very stimulating