Overview of Blockchain Technology
- Cryptocurrency as a Blockchain Application
Understanding Cryptocurrency and Online Marketplace Transactions
- Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
Identifying Cryptocurrency Trails
- Web, Desktop, and Mobile Wallets
- Hardware Wallets
- Applications for Authenticating Exchanges
Overview of the Dark Web and Criminal Elements in Cryptocurrency
Analyzing Blockchain Forensics
Utilizing Open-source Tools for Track and Trace Operations
- The Web Crawler
Responding to Ransomware Attacks and Data Breaches
Decrypting Money Laundering Processes
- Mitigating Cryptocurrency Theft and Scam
Securing Cryptocurrency Transactions through Digital Evidence
Incorporating Existing Compliance Programs
- The AML Compliance and Cryptocurrency
Summary and Conclusion
- A general knowledge on technology
- Experience with forensic investigation and legal background
- An understanding of financial transactions
- A general comprehension of cryptography
- Cyber Security Specialists
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
I liked the practical exercises on Solidity and Chain.com.
Learning about new things, I mean trainer show us a lot about new thing that related to block chain technology.
SOK AN ENG
I really liked the i like his explanation.
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
The trainer's knowledge was impressive.
Piotr Masłowski - ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Analysis of the code and shortcomings in Fabric.