- The need for a Quality Management System in the automotive industry.
Anatomy of a Quality Management System
- Policies, processes, documented procedures, and records.
Overview of International Automotive Task Force (IATF)
- ISO/TS 16949:2009
- IATF 16949:2016
- ISO 9001:2015
- Implementation of ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management Systems through good times and bad.
IATF 16949 Structure
- Introductory Sections
- Requirements for a Quality Management System
Determining the Context of the Organization
- Stakeholders needs and expectations
- Determining the requirements and scope of a QMS
Leadership and Commitment
- Defining policies on quality, roles and responsibilities, ownership, etc.
- Defining the requirements for risk analysis, preventive actions, contingency plans, quality objectives, etc.
Resources and Support
- Defining requirements for infrastructure, communication, documentation, monitoring, etc.
Transitioning to IATF 16949:2016
- QMS / IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, etc.
- Transition approach
- IATF 16949 as a competitive advantage.
- APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA and Customer-Specific Requirements (CSRs)
Developing a QMS based on IATF 16949
- Assessing the product quality requirements
- Enabling the measurement and monitoring equipment.
QMS Implementation and Documentation Tools
- SWOT Analysis, Seven Quality Management Principles, Process Mapping, etc.
- Monitoring the QMS itself.
- Assessing customer satisfaction, internal audits, monitoring equipment and processes, management review, etc.
Tailoring the QMS
- Continual improvement
- Anomalies and corrective actions
Auditing Your Processes
- Self auditing and auditing by a Certification Body
- QMS auditing tools - Systems Mapping, Process Concept Diagram (Turtle), etc.
IATF 16949 Certification
- Certification of a QMS's adherence to IATF 16949.
- Certification of an auditor's adherence to IATF 16949.
- IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
- IATF 16949 Internal Auditor
- IATF 16949 Awareness and Implementation
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of quality assurance concepts.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Technical leads
- Quality assurance engineers
- Manufacturing professionals
Day 2 and Day 3, I really enjoyed.
Capita Business Services Ltd
Noura Albraiki - Strata Manufacturing
Omeir Ahmed - Strata Manufacturing
The way he explain about the training and haves many examples and excerises .
Training materials. Trainer was well prepared.
the way the trainer delivered the training was professional and fun
Trainer has extensive Knowledge and would benefit anyone to get training from such qualified People.
DURGA KODALI - Strata Manufacturing
PFEMA, Measurement analysis and MES system
Thiru Sundharam - Strata Manufacturing
The material and the Trainer is a Subject matter expert.
Bharath Raju - Strata Manufacturing
I like how the training is organized and Trainer style
Said Nait Ben Ouhmane - Strata Manufacturing
Ioannis Agiomavritis - Strata Manufacturing
The content details, expertise of trainer, good exercise and example.
Ikram Zaki Ismail - Strata Manufacturing
The topics related to Supply Chain as I belong to the SC department.
Lamees Elmughrabi - Strata Manufacturing
The knowledge of trainer and the real base of example from aerospace company. The system or suggestion used are base on the top companies in aerospace.
Mohd Saifullah Md Samsuri - Strata Manufacturing
lot of live examples, good in depth analysis of all issues
Marcin Lesicki - Strata Manufacturing
A380 case study.
Deepak Shamsunder - Strata Manufacturing