Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Automated Testing
- ATDD (Acceptance Testing Driven Development)
- BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Test reports as "living documentation"
- Actors, tasks, and goals
- Screenplay pattern vs page objects
- Pages, Steps, Requirements, Tests, Reports
Setting up and Configuring Your Test Environment
- JUnit, Serenity BDD, and a little Selenium WebDriver
Defining Requirements and Acceptance Criteria
Automating Your Acceptance Criteria
Setting up Your Screenplays
- Screenplay questions
- Serenity abilities
Testing a Web Application with Screenplay
Writing Your First Serenity Test
Screenplay Web Interactions
Screenplay Web Questions
Handling Timeouts and Waits
Running Your Serenity Test
Generating Serenity Test Reports
A Look at the Serenity Project Structure
Integrating Serenity with Cucumber and JBehave
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience with test automation.
- Java programming experience.
- Automation testers
To get acquainted with the screenplay pattern and learn why this is better dan the old pattern.
Test Automation with Selenium
Introduction to Selenium
JBehave: BDD with Java
Test Automation with Galen Framework