- What is the meaning of Databases. Comparison of RDBMS and DBMS
- Different RDBMS available in the market.
- What is SQL Server? Working with SQL Server Management Studio
- Working with sublanguages like DDL, DML, DAL.
- Creation of Tables, data types, Constraints and their definition.
- Using Insert, Delete and Update statements.
- Using Select Query and its various operators.
- Use of Null, Not Null, And, OR, Between, Exists, Order by, Group by, Having clause
- What are inbuilt functions? Math, String and Datetime functions.
- Working with Views. How they are used for data access.
- Working with Joins. Joins types and getting data from multiple tables.
- Working with Sub Queries. What is a correlated subquery. Difference between Sub Query and Joins.
- What are Common Table Expressions. Using Recursive Common Table expressions.
Basic Computer Skills.
All the various ways Darius explained concepts and then put them into our database tables.
James Rodi - Charlotte Perry, Medtech Limited
T-SQL Fundamentals with SQL Server Training Course Course
Practical exercises for practice and understanding of the concept, clarification provided for any questions.