Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- What is bare metal cloud?
Overview of Tinkerbell Technologies, Components and Approach
- Technologies: iPXE, DHCP, TFTP, gRPC, Docker, etc.
- Microservices: Boots, Hegel, OSIE, Tink, and PBnJ
- YAML based definitions
- Control plane for managing servers
Case Study: Global Bare Metal Provisioning at Packet
- Provisioning Ubuntu Servers at Scale
The Provisioning Workflow
- Assigning an IP address and image through the Boots DHCP Server
- Booting into OSIE (In-memory Operating System Installation Environment)
- Running Docker containers
- Tracking workflow execution
- Logging error messages
Defining the Target Machine Hardware
- CPU, pxe mode, ip address, hard disk partitions, hostname, etc.
- Uploading to Tinkerbell
Creating a Workflow Template
- Setting disk-wipe, disk-partition, bootloader, OS, etc.
- Assigning the workflow template to target machine
Storing and Retrieving Metadata
- Running the Metadata Service (Hegel) over gRPC and HTTP.
- Interfacing with the AWS EC2 metadata format.
Running the Workflow
- Operating the workflow engine using the CLI
Setting up VMs and Servers
- Running Power and Boot service (PBnJ)
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure provisioning
- Experience with the Linux command line
- System administrators
- Cloud architects
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Azure for Data Engineer
Cloud Computing Overview
Cloud Native Strategy for Engineers
MinIO Cloud Storage Stack
Multicloud Computing with Morpheus
Getting Started with Consul
Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
G Suite for Administration