- Overview of the Vaadin framework
- Understanding the Vaadin architecture
- Downloading and setting up a Vaadin project
- Understanding the Vaadin UI
- Creating components
- Accessing the database
- Modeling and binding data
- Using FieldGroup and validators
- Utilizing and providing files, images, and other resources
- Using built-in themes and creating custom themes
- Extending Vaadin with add-ons
- Creating applications with Vaadin TouchKit
- Understanding the Vaadin flow security architecture
- Deploying applications to production
Summary and Next Steps
- Basic Java programming skills
- Java Developers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Vaadin
A large amount of practical knowledge shown in real-life examples.
Kamil - Streamsoft Kraków
Course - Java Advanced
It opens up a lot and gives lots of insight what security
Nolbabalo Tshotsho - Vodacom SA
Course - Advanced Java Security
Very good knowledge and character.
Course - Java and Web Application Security
Though an online training, the interactivity with the trainer was remarkable and was always available to provide valuable sources to complement the training. I am very satisfied.
Nuno Marques - MULTICERT, S.A.
Course - Functional Reactive Programming with Java 9 and RxJava
accessible way of transmitting knowledge