Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Reactive Programming with Spring 5: Spring MVC vs Spring WebFlux
Overview of WebFlux Features
- Reactive and Async concurrency model
WebFlux Programming Models
- Annotation-based reactive components
- Functional routing and handling
Preparing the Development Environment
Creating a REST Application
Understanding Project Reactor
- Mono and Flux
Working with Reactive Web Controllers
- RestController and WebClient
Publishing a Reactive Stream
Consuming a Reactive Stream
Socket Style Streaming
- WebSocket and WebSocketClient
Securing Reactive Endpoints with Spring Security
Testing the Application
Debugging the Application
Deploying the Application
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience with Spring Framework.
How good of a specialist Trainer were.
- Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
RxJava for Android Developers
Java 8 and Spring
RabbitMQ with Java and Spring