Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Design Pattern Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection
- Architectural Overview Spring
Spring Application Context
- Configuration files
- Mapping objects
Factory components and its use
Programming in Spring AOP
The use of new technologies in the Spring
- Create an application using Spring MVC
- Combining Spring MVC with Java Server Faces
Introduction to Hibernate
- The life cycle of objects and identify objects
Hibernate in Action
- Mapping tables on POJO category
- Construction of POJO category
- Mapping properties of the columns in the tables
- Establishing relationships between objects
Transactions in Hibernate
- Local and global transactions
- Overview of API transactions
- Levels of transaction
Language HQL - Hibernate Query Language
Combining Hibernate and Spring applications
Since participants are expected to be familiar with programming in Java.
Despite the format used to give this course, which should not be used in any educational context and even more in a professional. The part that was beneficial for me was when we presented several extracts of our project to get hints on where we could do some changes to see if that fixes some issues.
Veronica - NOESIS SOLUTIONS NV
Everything. The trainer has the best teaching skills I've seen in my life.
Pablo Rodriguez Rubio - NOESIS SOLUTIONS NV
I generally liked the exercises.
NOESIS SOLUTIONS NV
Java Advanced - one day
Java Fundamentals for Android
Java fundamentals with Maven
Java Intermediate - one day
Java Persistence with Hibernate
Standard Java Security
Java 8 and Spring
RabbitMQ with Java and Spring
Unit Testing with JUnit