- The basics of productivity.
- How to solve simple problems.
- What is your motivation?
- Planning your time efficiently and effectively.
- How to get more things done.
- Getting more concentration.
- How to get control over your time.
- Personal productivity plan.
Before starting this training
- Set goals for what you want to achieve.
- Write down what kind of problems you have.
- Wrap up and final thoughts.
“Before I started this program my life was full of stress and I was doing a lot of things at the same time. I had no clarity and I had no structure in my day. Before I go to the result I want to say that the training is fun, well organised and the conversations are shockingly effective. I enjoyed time during this training and the outcome is amazing. For now I can say that I working a lot more productive. I have more clarity, I can do more things in less time and I feel less tired”
- No experience
- People who want to feel less stress
- People who want to do more in less time
- People who want more structure in their day
- People who want more focus and concentration
It was a useful experience from both a professional and personal point of view. The trainer was very knowledgeable and gave us important information to use in the workplace, but also in private life. I was able to reflect on my own character traits and those of the people around me and through them, benefit or improve myself. The stress management exercises were simple and helpful to apply.
Sara Sertori - ASSTRA Forwarding AG
Course - Stress Management and Prevention
The host's openness, sense of humor, approach and knowledge
Justyna - e-file
Course - Mindfulness Workshop