Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Overview of Web Services
- Why do we need Web Services?
- Service-Oriented Architecture Principles (SOA)
- HTTP and XML - what is the whole buzz about?
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
- Web Service Description Language (WSDL)
- Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI)
- The WS-* profiles - what are these?
The XML Technology
- Why XML with Web Services?
- The XSD Schema
- Data representation in XML
- XSLT based XML transformations
- HTTP / XML Web Services case study
- Messaging Model
- SOAP over HTTP
- The SOAP Envelope
- The Message Header
- The Message Body
- SOAP Faults
Web Services Description Language
- Web Services as Component-Based Software
- The Need for an IDL - history of Distributed Computing
- Web Services Description Language
- WSDL Information Model
- The Abstract Model -- Service Semantics
- Message Description
- Messaging Styles
- The Concrete Model -- Ports, Services, Locations
- Extending WSDL -- Bindings
- Service Description
Handling Binary Content
- The WS-I Attachments Profile
- Using base64Binary
- MIME Attachments
Other technologies overview
- PHP Serialization
- Integration Platforms
It was 100% tailored to our needs. We started at a zero level and now we are able to understand WSDL files and use them for our job.
Web Services Basics for Non-Programmers Course