Android System Architecture. Operating environment
- Discussion of the overall architecture of the system Android (Linux kernel, core libraries, JVM, etc.)
- Preparation of the working environment (Eclipse + Android SDK). Methods of debugging the program. Discussion of tools such as adb, draw9patch, DDMS, emulator, etc.
- Activity life cycle. Implementation and performance analysis methods onCreate, onStart, OnResume, OnPause, OnDestroy.
- Data structure design androidowego (src directories, res, xml file AndroidManifest.xml, permissions)
- The rules for creating layouts. Examples of Linear-class implementation, Frame-, table-, RelativeLayout.
- Implementation loading layouts from XML files and from within the application. Gravity class.
- Create menus and dialogs. Implementation and event handling class menu and classes that inherit the dialogue.
Support graphics and touch interface
- Review and implementation of the View class methods and drawable.
- Gestures - touch event processing. The implementation class methods TouchEvent
- implementation of the basic 'building blocks' of the software for Android. Implementation classes TextView, Button, Checkbox, ListView, etc.)
- Notification class implementation
Access to the other activities and services running in the background, multithreading
- Intent class overview - what it does.
- Running other activities. Implementation of the method startActivity () and onActivityResult ().
- Starting and communication services operating in the background. Discussion and implementation methods of the class Service.
- Threads and Multithreading. Implementation AsyncTask class.
- Synchronization. Implementation synchronize blocks and synchronized methods.
- The basic theoretical information about GPS, WGS84, digital maps (GoogleMaps, OpenStreetMap, BingMaps, etc.)
- Event handling GPS. Implementation LocationListener class methods.
- Drawing icons and objects on the map.
- Extracting the coordinates of the click on the map.
- Service settings are stored on the device. Class Preferences.
- Access to remote network services. Implementation classes HttpPost / HttpGet.
- parsing data structures in XML and JSON. Read and write files on the device.
- SQLite CONTENTMANAGER.
- Sensors, Cameras, OpenGL.
Introduction to Programming in Java (knowledge of the concepts of class, attribute, method, inheritance, interfaces, overloading, etc.)
tests, threads, services, support tools
exercises presentation of examples
A large number of examples and a wide range of knowledge of the teacher
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
I really enjoyed the fairly broad coverage of topics.
Learning about the overall ease of using Android Studios to build android apps.
Very comprehensive of a general overview. Exactly what I was after.
All of it was excellent and well taught. Very interesting.
It was very interesting and I gained a lot of valuable knowledge.
The trainer's passion and extensive commercial experience thanks to which he is perfectly listened to.
- Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Exercises were fun and it was good to see how quickly an application can be developed in Android Studio.
Detail level and number of labs
I like the teaching style very friendly and informative on the subject.
breaking down the multiple services, actions, devices, etc into the component parts.
Delaine Stoutenburgh - FedEx
The detail given about each topic was really nice, he made sure we understood each topic before moving to the next.
Richie Wood - FedEx
Training materials, Exercise's & Trainer
Knowledge of trainer
The lecture book and lab
Lectures (David is very knowledgeable on Android)
Johnny Miller - FedEx
Instructor's great knowledge about the material.
Clear and repeated emphasis on important aspects of Android development
The set of lab material seems really good. It's a great resource to keep after the training.
- Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie
I really appreciated the instructor's openness to questions and the thorough, justified answers provided. He was clearly keenly interested in the subject and as a result the course was much more enjoyable.