- Overview of Android TV features and benefits
- Preparing the development environment
- Understanding the code structure
- Setting up Android TV emulator
Creating Android TV Apps
- Overview of Leanback library
- Understanding the Android TV app criteria
- Creating a catalog browser
- Creating a card presenter and view
- Adding controls and player
- Creating playlists and details view
- Setting up listeners for clicked items
- Working with controls and player
- Implementing playback screen
- Building and running videos
Optimizing Android TV Apps Engagement
- Adding recommended content and channels
- Making TV apps searchable
- Integrating TV apps with the Google Assistant
- Adding related videos preview
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience with Android development
- Familiarity with Java or Kotlin programming
tests, threads, services, support tools
exercises presentation of examples
A large number of examples and a wide range of knowledge of the teacher
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
I really enjoyed the fairly broad coverage of topics.
Learning about the overall ease of using Android Studios to build android apps.
Very comprehensive of a general overview. Exactly what I was after.
All of it was excellent and well taught. Very interesting.
It was very interesting and I gained a lot of valuable knowledge.
The trainer's passion and extensive commercial experience thanks to which he is perfectly listened to.
- Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Exercises were fun and it was good to see how quickly an application can be developed in Android Studio.
Detail level and number of labs
I like the teaching style very friendly and informative on the subject.
breaking down the multiple services, actions, devices, etc into the component parts.
Delaine Stoutenburgh - FedEx
The detail given about each topic was really nice, he made sure we understood each topic before moving to the next.
Richie Wood - FedEx
Training materials, Exercise's & Trainer
Knowledge of trainer
The lecture book and lab
Lectures (David is very knowledgeable on Android)
Johnny Miller - FedEx
Instructor's great knowledge about the material.
Clear and repeated emphasis on important aspects of Android development
The set of lab material seems really good. It's a great resource to keep after the training.
- Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie
I really appreciated the instructor's openness to questions and the thorough, justified answers provided. He was clearly keenly interested in the subject and as a result the course was much more enjoyable.