Overview of Tizen Features and Architecture
- Tizen Open Source Project
- Tizen architecture and framework layer
- Profiles (wearable, TV, mobile, and IoT)
- Package development workflow
Getting Started with Tizen Development
- Installing development tools
- Setting up the environment
- Cloning source files
- Building packages
- Creating and flashing images
Developing Applications with Tizen
- Installing Tizen Studio
- Application types (.NET, web, and native)
- Creating a project
- Setting project properties
- Coding and building the application
- Deploying, running, and debugging the application
- Designing the user interface
- Enhancing the application
- Application Filtering
Creating .NET Applications with Tizen
- Wearable .NET application
- Wearable XAML application
- TV .NET application
- Mobile .NET application
- NUI .NET application
- IoT.NET application
Securing and Testing .NET Applications
- Getting the certificates
- Testing .NET application on devices
- Packaging a .NET and web hybrid application
- Third-party libraries
- Application filtering
- Security and API privileges
Creating Web Applications with Tizen
- Wearable web application
- Wearable web watch application
- TV web application
- Samsung Smart TV web application
- Mobile web application
- Web service application
- Web application add-on
Securing and Monitoring Web Applications
- Security and API privileges
- Web runtime
- Event handling
- Signing and certificates
Creating Native Applications with Tizen
- Wearable native application
- Wearable native watch application
- Wearable native widget application
- Mobile native application
- IoT native service application
Managing Native Applications
- Application management
- Security and error handling
- Migration guide
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience with .NET, web, or native application development
tests, threads, services, support tools
exercises presentation of examples
A large number of examples and a wide range of knowledge of the teacher
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
I really enjoyed the fairly broad coverage of topics.
Learning about the overall ease of using Android Studios to build android apps.
Very comprehensive of a general overview. Exactly what I was after.
All of it was excellent and well taught. Very interesting.
It was very interesting and I gained a lot of valuable knowledge.
The trainer's passion and extensive commercial experience thanks to which he is perfectly listened to.
- Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Exercises were fun and it was good to see how quickly an application can be developed in Android Studio.
Detail level and number of labs
I like the teaching style very friendly and informative on the subject.
breaking down the multiple services, actions, devices, etc into the component parts.
Delaine Stoutenburgh - FedEx
The detail given about each topic was really nice, he made sure we understood each topic before moving to the next.
Richie Wood - FedEx
Training materials, Exercise's & Trainer
Knowledge of trainer
The lecture book and lab
Lectures (David is very knowledgeable on Android)
Johnny Miller - FedEx
Instructor's great knowledge about the material.
Clear and repeated emphasis on important aspects of Android development
The set of lab material seems really good. It's a great resource to keep after the training.
- Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie
I really appreciated the instructor's openness to questions and the thorough, justified answers provided. He was clearly keenly interested in the subject and as a result the course was much more enjoyable.