Introduction To Blockchain
- Transactions storage on Blockchain
- Side chains
- History of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin mining
- Bitcoin general usage, trading and online exchange
- Payment systems
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcons Ledger)
- Royalty collection
- Bitcoin pseudo-anonymity
- Security Measures
- Wallet Back Up and Restore
Mining and Transactions
- Digital Assets
- Distributed Ledgers
- Networks and Nodes
- Proof and Distributed Consensus
- Pools and Scripting
Bitcoin Scalability and Limitations
- Transaction volumes and block sizes
- Mining pools and centralisation
Centralised vs. Decentralised Blockchains
- Centralised blockchain
- Decentralised blockchain
Use Cases and Opportunities for Financial Institutions
- Domestic payments and Micro-transactions
- Cross-border payments, clearing and settlement
- Coloured coins and digital asset ownership
- Time-stamped records
- Proof of ownership
- Trade of financial assets
- Capital markets
- Smart contracts and assets
- Digital identity
- Bitcoin for remittances in emerging economies
- Digital currencies and financial institutions
- Should have basic knowledge of business operation, fiscal systems, currency encryption and data systems
- Must have basic understanding of software and systems
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
I liked the practical exercises on Solidity and Chain.com.
Learning about new things, I mean trainer show us a lot about new thing that related to block chain technology.
SOK AN ENG
I really liked the i like his explanation.
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
The trainer's knowledge was impressive.
Piotr Masłowski - ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Analysis of the code and shortcomings in Fabric.