Overview of Blockchain for Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain management fundamentals
- Existing blockchain solutions
Understanding Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain concepts
- Components (databases, protocols, ledgers)
- Cryptography concepts
Getting Started with Blockchain
- Deployment patterns
- Social dimensions
- Public and managed protocols
Learning About Smart Contracts
- Contract dimensions
- Legal and security considerations
- Ricardian contracts and smart contracts
Exploring Blockchain Potential in Production
- Blockchain in production and operations
Using Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- How blockchain is used in supply chain
- Blockchain oracles
- Benefits and limitations
Implementing Blockchain in a Supply Chain
- Blockchain types
- Blockchain as a service
- Best practices
The Future of Blockchain Technology
- Immutability, neutrality, and decentralization
- Research and development
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience in supply chain management
- Familiarity with blockchain technology
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
I liked the practical exercises on Solidity and Chain.com.
Learning about new things, I mean trainer show us a lot about new thing that related to block chain technology.
SOK AN ENG
I really liked the i like his explanation.
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
The trainer's knowledge was impressive.
Piotr Masłowski - ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Analysis of the code and shortcomings in Fabric.