Introduction to Certified Solidity Developer™
Blockchain Architecture Basics
- What is Blockchain?
- How Blockchain works?
- How Blockchain is different from traditional technologies?
- Is Blockchain a Silver Bullet?
- Blockchain Decision Overview
- Digital Assets and Multiple Parties
- Technical Approach
- Network Configuration
- Deciding Factors
Tools required for Blockchain Architecture
- Additional Technologies Supporting Blockchain
- Programming Languages you can use to Build Blockchain solutions.
- Cryptography and Blockchain Algorithms
- Overview of Blockchain Platforms
- Public Platforms
- Commercial Platforms
- Blockchain Functional Architecture
- Blockchain Environment Considerations
- Public vs Private
- Permissioned vs Permissionless
- Cloud vs Native
Developing your own Network Nodes
- Blockchain Functional Risks
- Transaction costs
- Additional Blockchain technologies
- On Chain vs Off Chain
- Lighting Network
- CoCo Framework
- Smart Contracts
- Business Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Type of Blockchain
- Technical Components of Blockchain Architecture
- Smart Contracts
- P2p Network
Architecting your own Blockchain Solution
- Analyze requirements
- Translate requirements into functions
- Data Privileges
- Data Processing
- Translate Stakeholders into nodes
- Node Creation and Management
- Node Data Communication and Processing
- Define roles for nodes
- Sandbox or ground-up the platform
- Define development resources: Programming Frameworks and Programmers
- Blockchain Development
- Blockchain Hosting
- Blockchain Support
- Blockchain Security and Implementation
- Government Regulations
- Legal Issues
- Common Mistakes
- Blockchain Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk
- Operational Risk
- Market Risk System Risk
Certified Blockchain Architecture Exam
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
This course has a minimum of 2 people to run
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
I liked the practical exercises on Solidity and Chain.com.
Learning about new things, I mean trainer show us a lot about new thing that related to block chain technology.
SOK AN ENG
I really liked the i like his explanation.
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
The trainer's knowledge was impressive.
Piotr Masłowski - ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Analysis of the code and shortcomings in Fabric.