Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Introduction to IoT
- The impact of IoT in industry and daily life
- Understanding the IoT ecosystem: devices, platforms, and applications
Overview of IoT Components
- Analog sensors
- Digital sensors
Overview of IoT Communication
- Mobile internet
Programming an Arduino IoT Device
- Preparing the development environment (Arduino IDE)
- Exploring the Arduino language (C/C++) syntax
- Coding, compiling, and uploading to the microcontroller
Working with Arduino Communication Modules
- Bluetooth Modules
- WiFi Modules
- RFID Modules
- I2C and SPI
Using a Mobile App to Control Arduino IoT
- Overview of Blynk Mobile App for IoT
- Installing Blynk
Interfacing Arduino and Blynk via USB
- LED Blinking
- Controlling a Servomotor
ESP8266 WiFi Serial Module
- Setting Up the Hardware
- Interfacing with Arduino
Creating an IoT Temperature and Humidity Sensor System
- Overview of DHT-22 Sensor
- Interfacing the Hardware: Arduino, ESP8266 WiFi Module, and DHT-22 Sensor
- Checking Your Data via ThingSpeak
- Connecting Your Arduino Set-up to Blynk via WiFi
Running your Arduino IoT Sensor System
Summary and Conclusion
- A general understanding of electronics.
- Arduino language (based on C/C++) will be used; no previous programming experience is required.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing their own Arduino hardware and components. We recommend the Arduino Starter Kit (https://store.arduino.cc/products/arduino-starter-kit-multi-language).
- Hardware/software engineers and technicians
- Technical persons in all industries
- Beginner developers
I liked the exercises.
Rehrig Pacific COmpany
James Gordon - Argent Energy
Advanced Arduino Programming
Building A Robot from the Ground Up
Arduino Programming for Beginners
Setting Up an IoT Gateway with Kura
NB-IoT for Developers