Introduction to Java
- Versions of Java
- Installing Virtual Machine
- Using the documentation and selected books
- Java Development Directions
- Discussion of options
The syntax of the language
- Declarations and Data Types
- Simple types
- Reference types
- Flow Control Instructions
- Objects: Properties and Methods
- Creating Objects
- Objects and references
- Abstract Classes
Error handling exceptions
- The try ... catch
- Create your own exception types
Actions inputs and outputs
- Streams and Filters
- File Handling
- Object Serialization
- Data Collections
- Multithreaded Applications
- The life cycle of thread
- Data protection
Fundamentals of Web Application Development in Java
- Overview s most popular framework for creating web applications
- Multi-tier architecture
- Applications in Architecture Request / Response
- Call and work with the database
- Modeling the business application
- Service rządań and controller layer.
- Create views
- Discussion of the popular use cases
This course is intended for developers who are familiar with any procedural or structural language (such as C, Pascal, C + +, Delphi).
practice and installation and use of derivative components needed for training (mysql, tomcat etc.)
communicative way of conducting, simple and understandable language, translation to effect
His very good knowledge and experience.
The exercises were great.
An individual approach to the listener by the host. Patience and broad knowledge of the host.
the ability to solve your own problems, solution hints
I liked how the trainer explained the subject. Providing real life example is beneficial.
Comparing strictly technical abstract problems with reality. Translating what you can see in the normal world into the programming language
I mostly enjoyed the lambda expressions.
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Very friendly and helpful trainer, kept asking if anyone needed any help.
Assim Ali - MHT Technology Ltd
Very professional training, it did help a lot that the trainer is skilled in the programing language.