14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience with the Linux command line.
- Experience managing containers with Kubernetes.
- Application programming experience in any of the languages supported by Kubeless.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use Kubeless to build and deploy applications as functions on top of Kubernetes.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Kubeless.
- Turn Kubernetes into a function execution machine, without the need for add-ons such as a messaging bus.
- Comfortably manage functions as standard Kubernetes objects.
- Troubleshoot deployments using existing logging and monitoring setup and skills.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Kubeless, please visit: https://kubeless.io/
- Kubeless as an alternative to FaaS providers (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Cloud Functions).
Overview of Kubeless Architecture
Preparing the Development Environment
Deploying Kubeless in a Kubernetes Cluster
Creating a Function
Deploying the Function
Calling the Function
Updating the Function
Debugging the Function
Removing the Function
Summary and Conclusion