Installation and Configuration
- Update, upgrade, and reinstall macOS Big Sur
- Set up and configure macOS on an individual Mac
- Introduction to the command-line interface and macOS Recovery
- Manage user accounts, user home folders, macOS security and password changes
File Systems and Storage
- Manage file systems, storage, encryption, permissions, and file sharing.
- Use hidden items, shortcuts, file archives, metadata, and Spotlight
- Manage system resources and Time Machine
Apps and Processes
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot apps. Manage documents
- Manage basic and advanced network settings
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Manage network services, host sharing, and a personal firewall
- Manage printers and scanners
- Troubleshoot peripherals, startup, and other system issues.
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
The pace and he gave background understanding on what the subject is about and what it is built on
His ability to explain complex concept in simpler terms. Giving an overview of how everything ties together and how we can best apply these in our work scenarios
Sefako Tholo - Vodacom SA
Simplification of new complex techniques