SAP Hybris Overview
- What is SAP Hybris?
- SAP Hybris features
- SAP Hybris architecture
Preparing the Development Environment
- Setting up a cloud environment such as Google Cloud
- Installing MySQL
- Installing and configuring Apache Solr
- Instaling SAP Hybris
Running SAP Hybris
- Editing products
- Editing the SAP Hybris system
- Creating a master and slave node
- Configuring SAP Hybris for clustered operations
- Performing clustered operations
- Implementing Dynatrace and Willy Introscope
- Monitoring probes
- Handling errors
- Using Apache JMeter
- Loading tests
- Preparing the application for production and to Go Live
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of SAP ERP
- System Administrators
Her way of talking and knowledge of whole ground of system. Her character is very nice and easy to ask questions.
- Glanbia Nutritionals
I found NobleProg very easy to work with, considering the timezone challenges and our difficulty with trainees requiring support in Japanese. Overall, working with you on this training was satisfactory and I would have no hesitation recommending your organisation. If a training need occurs for us in the ASPAC region again, I will be in touch with NobleProg.
Siobhán Bowe - Glanbia Nutritionals
Lectures with exercises included on top of the knowledge.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization
I was very impressed with the trainers preparation. As he went along he kept going back over the subjects that he had covered