Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- understand the web Threats and Attack Vectors
- know the Secure Design Principles
- understand OWASP Top 10 attacks
- understand the Authentication and Authorization problems
- know how to prevent Cross-Site Scripting
- know how to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery
- understand the secure Development Cycle
- know how to prevent Injection Attacks
- understand the protections in JDBC and JPA
- understand the Penetration Testing methodologies
- Know how to secure Java Applications
- Experience with Java.
- Experience of creating web applications.
The OWASP overview, especially slides with the specific examples of attacks. OWASP Zap tool.
I saw some security risk being easier to use than I expected It helped us to find some security holes in our Product
Advanced Spring Boot
Apache Camel and Spring Boot
Spring Boot for Beginners
Introduction to Apache Struts 2
Jakarta EE Fundamentals
Introduction to JavaServer Faces
Quarkus for Developers
Spring Boot, React, and Redux