- understand the web Threats and Attack Vectors
- know the Secure Design Principles
- understand OWASP Top 10 attacks
- understand the Authentication and Authorization problems
- know how to prevent Cross-Site Scripting
- know how to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery
- understand the secure Development Cycle
- know how to prevent Injection Attacks
- understand the protections in JDBC and JPA
- understand the Penetration Testing methodologies
- Know how to secure Java Applications
- Experience with Java.
- Experience of creating web applications.
All to topic actually including API
RODULFO ALMEDA JR - DATAWORLD COMPUTER CENTER
Course - Introduction to JavaServer Faces
The contents and the exercises
Gangoso Kim Robert - Security Bank Corporation
Course - Spring Boot for Beginners
interaction through exercises and also projects sharing
Claudiu - MSG system
Course - Advanced Spring Boot
The breadth of the topis covered was quite a bit and the trainer tried to do justice to that.