- The overall approach to design of systems based on services
- The RESTful approach to web services and the SOAP standard
- The Web Services Definition Language (WSDL) and other standards for the specification of services.
- Advanced web service standards to ensure such features as security and reliability
- BPEL, the Business Process Execution Language
- Web services in the cloud and the use of web services by mobile devices.
every thing was nice a lot of knowledge
Hanafi KLOUL, Ministère de la cybersécurité et du Numérique
The flexibility to look at real examples - outside of the courseware content.
Craig Ford - Craig Ford, Baiada Poultry Pty Limited
All the lectures were well planned and interactive. The interactive nature of the training from Gaurav Pandya gave us the opportunity to actively learn.
Samantha Tak - BMW
Trainer is knowledgeable and engaging. He gives relevant examples and is able to link the course content with real-life scenarios
Peter Khayundi - BMW
One of the best trainers I have met. Very happy person also which is good :) Well prepared content. Structure was good and glad everyone sticked to time agreements.