7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Basic understanding of XML
- Basic understanding of web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Enterprise architects
- Web strategists
- Business and system analysts
- Technical managers
WSO2 API Manager is an open-source platform for publishing and managing APIs. It is an ideal choice for creating API-centric or IOT-driven architectures.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the features, concepts and standards behind WS02 API Manager. Theory will be coupled with live hands-on practice and implementation throughout the training. By the end of the course participants will have the knowledge and practice to deploy their own APIs using the core features of WS02 API Manager.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Why an API management system?
WSO2 Platform Overview
WSO2 API Manager Features and Design
Setting up WSO2 API Manager
Creating, Publishing and Managing APIs
Subscribing to and Consuming APIs
API Access Control and Authorization
Analyzing Runtime Statistics
Extending WSO2 API Manager
Managing the API Gateway
Summary and Conclusion
Good explanations in detail and good treatment of the instructor
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa