Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- HTML to create Web pages
- The rules of HTML.
The main elements of a web page text
- The header and content of the page
- The titles of sections
Style Sheets (CSS) and their connection to the site General settings for the Web site
- Settings for all parties (including font sizes and background color of the letter)
- Borders and frames for different page elements
- Polish character codes
Formatting paragraphs and titles (using CSS)
- Indentation and spacing
- Centered and change the background color of the titles
- The use of caps or all caps
Other elements of the page
- Graphics and use of colors
- Elements of "div" and "span" and the creation of more complex layouts
- Using comments and special characters
Links / Hyperlinks
- Insert Hyperlink
- File sharing via the web
- Automatic creation of an e-mail
- Change how to view links
- Using graphics as hyperlinks / link
Directories and files
- Saving a file path (relative path and absolute)
- File "index.html"
- Graphic files: PNG, JPEG / JPG, GIF
Providing web pages
- The rules engine optimization
- Elements of "meta", "description", "keywords"
- Recording of the search
- Thematic catalogs
I was benefit from the step by step and in detail guidance of the trainer.
Tam Jia Jun
Seeing problems/issues quickly resolved during the session. Broad concepts covered.
JD - Datacom
I mostly enjoyed the hands-on training code.
Tomislav Brajkovic - HSE - Healthlink
Learned everything I needed to get a firm grounding in Angular 6.
- HSE - Healthlink
Creating and managing Web sites
Angular 4 Fundamentals
CSS Grid Layout
Front End Developer
Introduction to HTML5