Introduction to Design Patterns
- What is a design pattern
- Elements of pattern
- Advantages and disadvantages of using patterns
GoF Design Patterns
- Factory (Abstract Factory, Factory Method)
- Template method
- Chain of responsibility (oraz Intercepting Filter)
- Observer (2 version)
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture Web
- MVC - Model View Controller
- HMVC, MVP
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection Container
- Active Record
- The concept of entity and Repositories
- Decomposition of the system
- Examples of component-based Symfony 2 and Zend Framework 2
Knowledge of PHP at the basic level or higher.
The interaction and enthusiasm he had about the training.
The New content I learned.
I mostly was benefit from the exercise.
I like the support of the trainer and the topics. I came in with a mindset thinking this will be nothing new that I haven't done. But I was surprised of what all I have learned throughout this course. Thank you.
Trainer's knowledge, professionalism, preparation, atmosphere. Thank you NobleProg and Ms. Paulina Hodur once again for a great organization, a professional trainer (greatly prepared for the subject of the training). The training organized by this company is a guarantee of satisfaction, I will always recommend it to everyone. I also hope that I will be able to participate once more :)