Microsoft Dynamics 365 as an Enterprise System
- Modules and processes used in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Overview of CRM and ERP
- Workflows and business processes in information technology
- Software as a service delivery
- Normalized data vs denormalized data
Starting Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Registering and logging into Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Navigating the Microsoft Dynamics 365 interfaces
Modules in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Using and understanding the sales module
- Using and understanding the marketing module
- Using and understanding the service modules
- Using and understanding the financial module
Structuring in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Creating and pinning records
- Creating opportunities
- Creating an activity and converting it into an opportunity
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Creating a quote
Automation with Microsoft Flow
- Connecting Microsoft Flow with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Using a template, create a flow
- Creating a flow without a template
- Testing the flow
Data Visualization with Power BI
- Connecting PowerBI with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Adding a PowerBI dashboard
- Creating a visualization
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of basic computer skills
- Business Analysts
Really engaging, great examples used, the right mix of teaching & conversations.
Alysha Turner, Urenco
Joe was great, really engaging and knew his stuff. Great session, thank you again!
Cerys Walker - Alysha Turner, Urenco
It was a very informative session and we came away with lots of useful improvement ideas to implement within our business. Joe was engaging and led discussions and activities well - the activities and topics covered were really interesting and we all learned a lot. It was a course that was also applicable to and useful for everyone, as there were a range of people in the room.
Emily Ferris - Alysha Turner, Urenco
The use of the DISC tool, the conversation that ensued about each others preferences and interpreting this to our customers
Alysha Turner, Urenco
It gave me a new perspective on CRM the last time I had training on this was 10 years ago and this was a brilliant opportunity to refresh and see some new skills
Marc Wilson - Urenco
application scenarios introduction
Rachel - 张敏Rachel, 个人
Exercises, and the fact that the trainer was able to answer all my questions.
Mothibi - Mothibi Choene Ignatious, National Youth Development Agency
I like Coding.
Nattikan Chasantia, SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd.
Trainer knowledge and friendly