Module 1: Explore the core capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Lesson 1: Get introduced to Business Central
Lesson 2: Create Reports and integrate Business Central
Module 2: Learn the fundamentals of Finance in Business Central
Lesson 1: Explore the general ledger in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Charts of Accounts
- Explore Financial Dimensions concepts
Lesson 2: Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process and administer the purchase cycle
- Process and administer the sales cycle
Lesson 3: Explore fixed asset management
- Lifecycle of Fixed Assets
Module 3: Learn the fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Definitions of BOM, Routing and Planning
- How to create Production orders
- How to create Service items
Module 4: Learn the fundamentals of Human Resources
Lesson 1: How to create Resources
Lesson 2: How to manage Resource Capacity and Availability
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial management concepts, such as debits and credits, account balances, and financial statements.
- Familiarity with basic business management concepts, such as customer relationship management and supply chain management.
- Basic computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with web-based applications and cloud-based software.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus.
Really engaging, great examples used, the right mix of teaching & conversations.
Alysha Turner, Urenco
Joe was great, really engaging and knew his stuff. Great session, thank you again!
Cerys Walker - Alysha Turner, Urenco
It was a very informative session and we came away with lots of useful improvement ideas to implement within our business. Joe was engaging and led discussions and activities well - the activities and topics covered were really interesting and we all learned a lot. It was a course that was also applicable to and useful for everyone, as there were a range of people in the room.
Emily Ferris - Alysha Turner, Urenco
The use of the DISC tool, the conversation that ensued about each others preferences and interpreting this to our customers
Alysha Turner, Urenco
It gave me a new perspective on CRM the last time I had training on this was 10 years ago and this was a brilliant opportunity to refresh and see some new skills
Marc Wilson - Urenco
application scenarios introduction
Rachel - 张敏Rachel, 个人
Exercises, and the fact that the trainer was able to answer all my questions.
Mothibi - Mothibi Choene Ignatious, National Youth Development Agency
I like Coding.
Nattikan Chasantia, SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd.
Trainer knowledge and friendly