Enterprise Java Programming
- From client-server to 3-tier architecture
- Design considerations
- Security considerations
- Naming Services
- Comparison of RMI, CORBA and EJB
Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
- JNDI Architecture
- Service Providers and the Service Provider Interface
- The Initial Naming Context
- Looking up objects
- Creating, searching and destroying directory entries
- Exercise 1: JNDI File Search
Introducing Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- EJB concepts and versions
- Component Transaction Monitors
- Commercial implementations
- The EJB Architecture
- Persistence and transactions
Java EE and EJB Deployment
- The JEE environment and tools
- Configuring Java EE
- JEE and JNDI Naming
- EJB packaging and deployment
- The deployment tool
- The Hypersonic Database
- Exercise 2: Set up JBoss
- Types of client
- Java clients
- Web and JSP clients
- Servlets and WAR files
- Exercise 3: Write and Deploy a Servlet Client
- The role of an JPA
- Configuring an JPA
- Exercise 4: JPA/li>
Stateless Session Beans
- The roles of Session Beans
- Creating Session Beans
- Stateless Session Beans
- Exercise 6: Stateless Session Bean
Stateful Session Beans
- Stateful Session Beans
- Exercise 7: Stateful Session Bean
EJB Implementation Issues
- Transaction management
- 1-1, 1-many, many-1 and many-many associations
- EJB versions
The Java Messaging System
- The Java Messaging System (JMS)
- Exercise 8: JMS
- Users and roles
- Access control
- Exercise 9: JBoss Security
Message Driven Beans
- The Message Driven Enterprise Bean
- Exercise 10: Message Driven Bean
Students must have a good working knowledge of the Java language, typically obtained by prior attendance on our Java Programming course. An understanding of Servlet programming and JDBC is assumed.
Information on practical applications from real projects.
Clear experience of the host, considerable knowledge of architecture and implementation.
exercises, knowledge for every question asked.
Jarosław Ciotucha - Orange Szkolenia Sp. zo.o.
A lot of practical examples and discussing real issues of using EJB.
Krzysztof Świątczak - Orange Szkolenia Sp. zo.o.
Knowledge of the lecturer.
Marcin Zys - Orange Szkolenia Sp. zo.o.
Comprehensive answers to any questions.
Mateusz Chołodziński - Aplikacje Krytyczne Sp. z o.o.
Learning pre-presented theoretical issues through practical exercises.
- Aplikacje Krytyczne Sp. z o.o.
Intervals between lectures in the form of exercises. Positive attitude of the operator and ease of making conversations.