Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Introduction to BPMN2
- BPMN2 elements supported by ProcessMaker
- BPMN2 spec elements and possible implementations in ProcessMaker
BPM Quick Overview
- What is BPM and how can it be implemented?
- BPMN and other standards
- ProcessMaker and other tools
- Managing Users
- Managing Processes
- Process Map
- DynaForm Fields
- Dependent Fields
- Managing Cases
- Reports on ProcessMaker
- Process Supervisors
- Case Tracker
- Web Entry
- Conditional Notifications
- Process Permissions
- PM Tables
- Remote access with WebDAV
- Invoking web services from ProcessMaker
- Using ProcessMaker web services
Familiarity with business processes mapping recommended.
Basic PHP knowledge recommended but not required.
Activiti for Process Developers
Bonita BPM for Designers
Business Process Management
BPMN 2.0 Fundamentals and Workshop
jBPM for Process Designers
Enabling SOA with BPM and BPMN