Before the design
- what to do before starting to design a slide deck,
- preparing your PowerPoint working space,
- structuring the slides,
- using visuals,
- difference between the slides for emails and slides for presenting.
- how to empasize certain numbers,
- presenting budgets,
- the treemap and sunburst charts (PowerPoint 2016 only),
- effective use of charts,
- simplifying charts and graphs,
- effective presentation of tables,
- how to determine which data deserves a slide,
- how not to overload your peers,
- connecting MS Excel.
Amplifying your message
- presenting financial reports,
- how to use your slide deck,
- presenting with confidence
Patience with us during Q&A, good in elaborating.
Sithembiso Khuzwayo - Joyce Naidoo, Kerry Ingredients
I enjoyed all of the tips and tricks that Adam provided. He is very knowledgeable about this subject. He also made following along very easy.
Lara Speers - Corey Reis, Lockheed Martin
Adam was very knowledgeable and had a great layout.
Corey Reis - Corey Reis, Lockheed Martin
Adam builds a fun rapport with the audience and we/attendees followed along with the instruction on our own computers.