Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Core concepts and Kubernetes architecture
- Kubernetes architecture and its main components
- Pods, Labels, Selectors, Deployments, Services, Namespaces
- Application lifecycle management
- Deployment of applications and services
Installation, Configuration & Validation
- Kubernetes installation using kubeadm
- Growing the cluster
- Standalone pods
- Control Plane High Availability
- Cluster maintenance
- Upgrade to a new version
- Cordoning and draining nodes
- Containers network model in Kubernetes
- Service discovery, scaling and load balancing
- DNS for service discovery
- Node selectors
- Affinity and anti-affinity rules
- Taints and tolerations
- Authentication, Authorization and RBAC
- Configuring TLS access to API
Logging / Monitoring
- Application and system components logging
- Cluster wide logging architecture
- Metrics Sever
- Storage architecture
- Storage backend in Kubernetes: local, NFS, GlusterFS
- Storage classes and dynamic storage provisioning
- Resource quotas
- An understanding of Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux.
- Kubernetes Users
very engaging trainer context related excercises managed well to integrated different start/knowledge levels
Procter&Gamble Polska Sp. z o.o.
G Suite for Administration
Network Security Administrator