Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Kubernetes architecture
- Cluster components
Building the app
- Creating containers
- Configuring local Docker repo
- Base configuration
- Liveness and readiness probes
- CPU and memory constraints
- Resource limits for a namespace
- Security context
- Service accounts
- Kubernetes network policy
- Linux capabilities
- Controllers: deployments, daemon sets and stateful sets
- Jobs and cron jobs
- Config maps
- Rolling upgrade, blue-green deployment, canary deployment
- Using Helm for managing deployments
- Kubernetes API resources
- Sidecar, ambassador and adapter containers
- Init containers
Services & Networking
- Services and different types
- Load balancing
- Ingress controller
- Persistence of application state in Kubernetes
- Ephemeral storage
- Persistent volumes and claims
- Storage classes
- An understanding of cloud native application concepts and architectures.
- Experience in programming in Python, Node.js, Go, or Java.
- An OCI-Compliant Container Runtime, such as Docker or rkt.
- Kubernetes Users
Exercises were good, trainer had a good pace and good knowledge
Global Knowledge Networks UK
G Suite for Administration
Network Security Administrator