- Projection, filtering, quantifiers, partitions, operations, etc.
Overview of LINQ Operators
- Immediate vs deferred executions
- Streaming vs non-streaming operators
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring .NET
- Installing and configuring LINQPad
Simple LINQ Queries
- Selecting a data source
- Creating a query
- Executing a query
Data Transformation and Type Relationships
- Returning results as a type
- Performing operations on source elements
- Allowing the compiler to select types
Grouping and Joining LINQ Queries
- Grouping by multiple keys
- Extending a group query
- Grouping with custom keys
- Using inner join with composite key
- Using group join and inner group join
LINQ with Lambda Operators
- Understanding method syntax with Lambda operators
- Grouping by multi-keys
- Grouping by custom keys and custom objects
- Using inner join and composite join
- Using group join and group inner join
Standard and Complex Queries
- Filtering subsets
- Rearranging data with an operator
- Parsing basic groups
- Creating a hierarchy in a data set
- Chaining data
- Using into and let keywords
LINQ to SQL
- Setting up a database
- Querying a database
- Updating a database
LINQ to XML
- Creating a tree
- Using tree queries
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of programming
- Web Developers
Everything. Again considering the amount of concepts Fulvio covered, including detailed explanation in three days was really good. I liked that he covered a lot of concepts we as Data Engineers would require.
Florim - Jisc
Course - Programming in C# with Visual Studio
The trainor is knowledgeable about the topic. He is easily to approach if you have questions. Of course, he shared his knowledge to the best he can.
Minette Mirzi Dela Cruz - Electronic Commerce Payments Inc.
Course - Programming in ASP.NET MVC 5
Moises - Department of Defense
Course - Programming in WPF
Time management of the training. Allocated time of training was well-spent and maximized.
Edgar Caguioa - ANALOG DEVICES GEN. TRIAS, INC.
Course - Visual Studio with VB.Net
I appreciated Folio's wide breadth of knowledge. Not only was he familiar with the course content, but he also knew of constructs in languages we were familiar with to make examples more meaningful to us. During intervals he shared his knowledge of technologies and solutions outside the training scope to provide insights into other solutions we could use in future (and future training).
Raphael - Markit Valuations Limited
Course - Developing Desktop Applications with Visual Studio 2012, VB.NET and SQL Server 2012
I mostly liked the trainer knowledge and approach.
Course - Introducing C# 6.0 with Visual Studio 2015/2017
Colin approached the subject in a way, and using language in a way that made it easy to understand. He managed to cover a vast amount in a small time without making it seem like "Information Overload". The training was done in a way that ensures you to take in information and use it going forward, rather than detaching each part from the next.
David - Sepura Plc
Course - Programming in C#
Flexible approach and tailoring exercises to questions and issues raised by training participants.
Maciej - DataConsult S.A.
Course - Advanced Programming in C#
the trainer level.