Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Operation beliefs and metaphors about time
- diagnosis of the main barriers to the management of each other in time
- identify their strengths and weaknesses in the organization of working time
- the benefits of effective time management
- Pareto principle
- ABC analysis
- Eisenhower matrix
- Parkinson's law
- analysis of the coherence of the objectives
- time planning techniques
- scheduling of work
- errors in planning
- control plan
Time monitoring and identification of its losses
- activity logs - every time you lose
- time management and organization of space
- identification of "thieves" time
- calendars and schedules
The delegation of power and assignment task
- degrees of delegation
- clear and precise rules for delegation
- the role of effective communication in managing time at work
Attitudes resulting from difficult situations
- assertiveness and self-management over time.
- stress as a disturbing factor of efficiency.
- creative use of an optimal level of stress
- summary and evaluation of training
Flipchart transfer method! No use of audio visual devices.
Łukasz Rak - Schott Poland Sp. z
The atmosphere, many examples, the right pace, the preparation of materials.
Adam Gozdowski - Schott Poland Sp. z
Advisory & Leadership Skills
Leadership Development for Engineers
Leadership in the new economy
Women in Leadership
People and Team Management
Stress Management and Prevention