Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR concepts and principles
- Training course objectives and structure
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Core considerations for the GDPR
Day 2: Designation of the DPO and analysis of the GDPR compliance program
- Designation of the DPO
- Analysis of the GDPR compliance program
- Relationship with the top management
- Data protection policy
- Register of processing activities
- Risk management process
Day 3: DPO operations
- Data protection impact assessment
- Documentation management
- Evaluation of the data protection controls
- Data protection and technology
- Awareness, training, and communication
Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of GDPR compliance
- Incident management and personal data breaches
- Monitoring and measuring compliance
- Data protection internal audit
- Treatment of nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Closing the training course
Day 5: Certification exam
Participants attending this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of the GDPR and comprehensive knowledge of data protection requirements.
The variety of the information shared and the clarity to explain terms in plain English.
Arisbe Mendoza - Fairtrade International
The training was very informative and relevant to the realities of what we are dealing with. It was very eye-opening to understand how to deal with data of UE residents. The trainer was very informed and prepared on the subject.
Isaac Rewa - Fairtrade International
The preparation and knowledge of the trainer.
Knowledge of the trainer.
Calm, thoughtful and structured way of conducting. The instructor's English is very good. The trainer was very well prepared substantively.