Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Problems facing forecasters
- Customer demand planning
- Investor uncertainty
- Economic planning
- Seasonal changes in demand/utilization
- Roles of risk and uncertainty
Time series methods
- Moving average
- Exponential smoothing
- Linear prediction
- Trend estimation
- Growth curve
Econometric methods (casual methods)
- Regression analysis using linear regression or non-linear regression
- Autoregressive moving average (ARMA)
- Autoregressive integrated moving average (ARIMA)
- Delphi method
- Scenario building
- Technology forecasting
- Forecast by analogy
Simulation and other methods
- Prediction market
- Probabilistic forecasting and Ensemble forecasting
- Reference class forecasting
Good Excel or other Spreadsheet knowledge
Solid Maths and Statistics knowledge
1.The presentation style of Mr. Andrew, engaging with the style of audience.
MUHAMMAD ZAID SALMAN - GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
- I finally can implement the right analysis method to what I currently working on. - Discussion on general issues (worldwide) which is related to the training topic.
Lizawati Pati - GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
Mr Andrew easily understood and responded so well to participants' answers.
Junaidah Ahmad - GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
Kahoot. -best way to get the audience involve and get the idea in general before the training start.
GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
Result-Based Management (RBM)
Analysing Financial Data in Excel
Forecasting with R
R for Data Analysis and Research
Statistics Level 1
Excel For Statistical Data Analysis
Strategic Planning in Practice