Strategic Planning Overview
- Strategic planning - why, when and what for?
- When is strategic planning not desirable?
Strategic Planning Levels
- Corporate Strategy
- SBU/Business and Division Strategy
- Operational Strategy
Creating the Strategic Plan
- Values and behaviours
- Goals, tasks and responsibilities
- Creating tasks using the SMART framework
Business Motivation Model
- Quick overview of the standard
- Software supporting Strategic Planning process
- Information systems
- Assigning tasks
- Employee motivation
Strategic planning as an On-going Process
- Who should be responsible for strategic improvements?
- Using Business Motivation Model software to keep your strategy up to date
- How to relate your processes to your business plan
- Importance of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Balanced Scorecard and performance measurement
I liked the alistair's knowledge and presentation style.
Concepts are shown in such a way that they can be applied in real life scenarios. Due to the size of the class, the discussion was a bit more informal which resulted in a more fee-flowing and open discussion.
Very practical. Trainer was very flexible in ensuring we meet our needs.
Great economic knowledge of the trainer and real-life examples
Anna Matuszewska - NetworkedAssets Sp. z o.o.
Knowledge and how to conduct training. This training was based on the trainer's experience
Marcin Tomków - NetworkedAssets Sp. z o.o.
Extensive practical knowledge, which contributed to the fact that the training was not dry.