- What is sustainable development and corporate social responsibility?
- Why is CSR and sustanability important to organizations?
- Why now?
- History and background
- CSR around the world
- Implementing CSR in business
- Business case for CSR:
- manage risks,
- improve reputation,
- attract investments
- CSR strategic planning
- Stakeholders and their voice
- Impact of negative publicity to an organization
- Strategies for engaging stakeholders
- Benefits and return on investment
- Measuring effectiveness of CSR strategy
- Best practices Trajectory of CSR
I liked the alistair's knowledge and presentation style.
Concepts are shown in such a way that they can be applied in real life scenarios. Due to the size of the class, the discussion was a bit more informal which resulted in a more fee-flowing and open discussion.
Very practical. Trainer was very flexible in ensuring we meet our needs.
- HE Space Operations
Alistair did a good job to present the material in an engaging and entertaining way including anecdotes and examples.
- HE Space Operations
The references on the material, and everything else that was provided during the training. However, I would recommend advertising this training so more people can attend.
Freddie Martinez - City of Spruce Grove
Great economic knowledge of the trainer and real-life examples
Anna Matuszewska - NetworkedAssets Sp. z o.o.
Knowledge and how to conduct training. This training was based on the trainer's experience
Marcin Tomków - NetworkedAssets Sp. z o.o.
Extensive practical knowledge, which contributed to the fact that the training was not dry.
Malgorzata Granz - NetworkedAssets Sp. z o.o.
1.The presentation style of Mr. Andrew, engaging with the style of audience.
MUHAMMAD ZAID SALMAN - GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
- I finally can implement the right analysis method to what I currently working on. - Discussion on general issues (worldwide) which is related to the training topic.
Lizawati Pati - GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
Mr Andrew easily understood and responded so well to participants' answers.
Junaidah Ahmad - GAS MALAYSIA DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD
Kahoot. -best way to get the audience involve and get the idea in general before the training start.