- Introduction and Overview from Henry Ford’s CANDO to Toyota’s Production System
- 5S and Workplace Organisation
- What is 5S and how does it benefit the organisation
- 5S the first step in becoming lean
- Waste – what is it? How does it occur? How to identify it and eliminate it?
- How to implement 5S
- How to Sort
- Set in Order
- How and why to Set in Order
- How to Implement Shine and why is it so important
- How to Implement Standardize and dramatically improving productivity
- The most important stage and where your 5S program is most likely to fail
- The sixth S – how to reduce accidents in the workplace
- How to Sustain 5S Activities
- Tools and Techniques to implement 5S
- 5S battle plan
- Critical Success Factors
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this course.
About the sense of humor and energizing us to focus more in the topic.
Roy Tolledo - Toray Membrane Middle East
Course - Lean Management: Lean Management in Manufacturing
Marek has good contact with attenders catch when the people are not focused and work to motivate team.
piotr mokrzycki - GE Medical Systems Polska Sp. Z O.O.
Course - Managing Agile Projects with Lean and Kanban
- Embassy of Canada
Course - Lean Services: Lean Management For The Service Industry
Learning the basic meaning of lean and what steps are used to become lean.
Taggart Desmet - Orica Canada
Course - Lean Distribution: Implementing Lean in Distribution, Logistics, and Supply Chain Operations
Remote training is not easy, but I think the faciliator handled it well. The exercises do bring the theory home